*See FAQ page for PHP versions of the commission list
1. The buyer does NOT receive any publishing rights without expressed written notification by myself. If it will be used for podcasts/videos to be broadcasted, please credit me.
- If you want to use my art for a product, then it becomes a commercial project, and a fair agreement has to be arrived at.
2. The references/information about the commission will help me create your artwork better
- Photo references are helpful
3. Deposit payment (50% or half of total commission orders) must be sent to my Paypal before I start working on the commissions, partly because of payment troubles in the past. When artworks are done, 2nd half of commission order payments must be sent in order for you to get artworks without watermark.
General commission workflow:
1. Deposit payment + All references must be sent to me before I can start working on sketch.
- Please email email@example.com
2. I will send these to you for any revisions to initial thumbnails
- after approval, look and positioning of elements will be considered FINAL. No revisions will be done after.
3. Rendering and final artwork
4. Watermarked final designs will be sent to you for approval/ final revisions to color, minor tweaking
5. 2nd half of payment must be sent before I send un-watermarked PDFs/JPEGS