YES! send me a quick e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for price quotes and see some general guidelines below:
1. The buyer does NOT receive any publishing rights without expressed written notification by myself. If it will be used for podcasts/videos to be broadcasted, please credit me.
- If you want to use my art for a product, then it becomes a commercial project, and a fair agreement has to be arrived at.
2. The references/information about the commission will help me create your artwork better
- Photo references are helpful
3. Deposit payment (50% or half of total commission orders) must be sent to my Paypal before I start working on the commissions, partly because of payment troubles in the past. When artworks are done, 2nd half of commission order payments must be sent in order for you to get artworks without watermark.
General commission workflow:
1. Deposit payment/ downpayment + All references must be sent to me before I can start working on sketch.
- Please email email@example.com
2. I will send these to you for any revisions to initial thumbnails
- after approval, look and positioning of elements will be considered FINAL. No revisions will be done after.
3. Rendering and final artwork
4. Watermarked final designs will be sent to you for approval/ final revisions to color, minor tweaking
5. 2nd half of payment must be sent before I send un-watermarked PDFs/JPEGS
How long does it take to deliver my stuff?
Domestic/ local delivery (within the philippines): around 1-3 business days
international delivery: around 3-7 business days
*duration of delivery only applies as soon as courier receives your stuff from me.
i'm from the philippines and i would like to know if you accept php payments (instead of usd) for your products?
Sure thing! click on the button below to see php/philippine peso prices for my products. There is also a paypal "pay now" button for php transactions in the store page!
I'm from the philippines and i don't have paypal. are there any other ways i can send payments for your products & services?
you can send payments through the following:
2. bank deposit/ transfer - robinsons bank & bank of the philippine islands
3. meet ups - within metro manila only, mostly on weekends or pickup point in ortigas/san juan city area
4. pre-convention reservation - payment in future conventions
*please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a) list of products and/or commissions you want b) add email title: "<your name>: php alternative mode of payment" c)mention if you want to pay in PHP or in usd in the email body
*I will reply to your email inquiry with my bank account/paymaya details and other details to validate your payment.
What materials do you use for your traditional art?
INKs - UniBall signo pens(white and gold), sai brushpens, pilot brushpen, pilot g-tec c3